Google+ 2012 Reflection – Saskia and Neal Photography – Wedding, Engagement and Portrait Photography » Saskia M. Photography

This is a big post reflecting a big year. 2012 brought amazing people into frame. This was the year that I transitioned into a full time photographer. This was the year I transitioned from a mommy to a mommy of two. This year was also a great transition into an important upcoming change. My husband, Neal, was at about half of the weddings of 2012 along side me as the second shooter and he loves being a part of these crazy, fun and romantic wedding things as much as I do. So Saskia M. Photography is soon to be Saskia and Neal Photography which will provide creative storytelling that is balanced in its yin and its yang. For the first time ever, the end of the year highlights below do not only include pictures taken by me, Saskia, but also pictures by Neal.
On the weddings that Neal wasn’t at, I was able to work along side some amazing photographers who not only helped, but inspired. I also want to thank my clients for letting me be present in these most important moments, for opening up and letting me capture their story. It was a great year for people and pictures.
Below I’ve included just some of the love I saw this year, little bits and pieces of the story. They remind me why I love doing what I do.

by admin

show hide 11 comments

January 19, 2013 - 10:36 pm

Karen - That first frame literally stopped me in my tracks. So stunning! I love all the colors in your images and emotion. Some of my favorites are also the night time shots of the venue’s- especially that dancing shot with the house in the background- so good! You have some cute kids and your flash skills are amazing. Can’t wait to see what you bring this year! It was so fun working with both you and Neal on Lauren and George’s wedding! Love Love Love!! :)

January 20, 2013 - 6:55 pm

dylan - BRAVO. such a beautiful and cohesive body of work. Your portraits are.. wow.

January 20, 2013 - 7:33 pm

David Campbell - Some fantastic photos here, looks like you had an epic year.
Well done! I love the portrait of the bride in the river!

January 21, 2013 - 7:21 am

Albert Palmer - Wow – what a year!

January 21, 2013 - 11:39 am

Sachin - I’m a big fan of your portraits and especially the magic locations you’ve chosen .. so. damn. good

Beautiful work!

January 21, 2013 - 4:53 pm

Ben Godkin - Wow! What a year! Love the variety and flexibility showcased in your work.

January 21, 2013 - 5:06 pm

Kelsie Taylor - so many “wow factor” shots here! my favorite has to be the bride in the water with the bird. you have a lot of talent, and i can’t wait to see more of your work!

January 21, 2013 - 7:18 pm

Len - looks like you had an absolutely cracker of a 2012, here’s to more awesomeness in 2013!

January 22, 2013 - 3:15 am

Anton Chia - Every picture are works of art. You have the admiration of many I am sure. Thumbs up.

January 22, 2013 - 8:58 am

tim riddick - i loooooooooooooooooove your best of 2012… what a wonderful year for you not to mention your work is just jaw dropping..

March 4, 2013 - 5:59 pm

Derek - Wow, what an amazing year. Incredible work!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree