Lately I have been noticing how being a photographer really makes me view the world in a different way. While on a road trip to CA I realized how much I was enjoying just viewing the drive. Now, there are parts of this drive that when I was younger would have bored me to death....
- Lauren and George’s Rustic Forest Wedding -Skagit Wedding Photography
- Colin and Eva’s Fireseed Catering Wedding- Whidbey Island Wedding Photography
- Jun and Claire’s Newcastle Golf Club Wedding- Bellevue Wedding Photography
- Adam and Erika’s Discovery Park Engagement Session- Seattle Engagement Photography
- Brian and Martha’s Central Library and Ballard Engagement Session – Seattle Engagement Photography